Kings XI Maharaja£60.00
- RH (7) LH (3)
- Playing Level: Test
- All Maharaja gloves made with Pittards leather, palms which allow for exceptional feel, grip durability as well as moisture management.
- Test level protection for the batsmen no compromise
- It design that gives the player’s maximum flexibility and offers the best armour of comfort at the same time.
- It is also three sectioned and Tri- Zone Pro shield for the inside impact.
- In Maharaja Gloves Impact Gel all on the key areas in the Gloves.
- RH (7) LH (3)
- PLAYING LEVEL: Test.
- High Quality Padded Protection, straps and buckles offers a superior and comfortable fit.
- Gel-Zone knee cups with added inserts to Protect the knee from high impacts.
- Pre-moulded lightweight, high density foam bolsters with reinforced cane rods increase impact absorption without adding weight.
- To Protect the ankle added additional foam around to increases comfort
- Size: Men
- Extremely light and very comfortable to wear
- 2 in1 protection for the thigh and inner thigh areas
- Pre-moulded high density sections, that are very light and comfortable to wear
- Top quality soft mesh facing for a luxurious yet strong feel
- Inner lined with the same mesh fabric for supreme comfort
- Full elastic waistband for an excellent fit
- Great protection in the front pad protects from the fastest of bowlers
- An extremely light weight batting pad
- Weight is only 450gms
- Offering a good level of protection
- Moulded design offers an extremely lightweight pads that fits well around the leg
- 2 strap pads are design to comfortable fit
- Shaped of the pad moulds around the leg
- Pads are Suitable for left and right-handed batsmen
- Great pad players, Pads are very light weight that makes running between wickets easier